Pages

Mega Man X







         My finals project for my first class in using Unity. The project was to remake a game assigned to us. The game assigned to me was Mega Man X.

         The final product was more or less pretty close to the actual game, minus a few bugs and missing enemies. The game only goes up to the first level.

         Difficulty wise, I personally find this one of the harder projects I have done. I was still new to Unity at a time so certain techniques were still unknown to me. The features I had difficulty with was the wall jumping and the dash ability. Both were the most time consuming to do.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ASSETS AND THIS WAS DONE PURELY FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES. MEGA MAN X RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO CAPCOM.


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment